Let’s face it, when you are in college, your most important criteria for shopping is affordability. So whether it is shopping for fall fashion or cool summer, upgrading your wardrobe can be made more affordable with these popular student discounts:
In-Store Student Discounts:
- Eddie Bauer: Students save 15% off full price items in-store only with an ID.
Credit: Eddie Bauer
- Loft: Save 15% off full-price purchases in-store year-round
- Steve Madden: Students save 10% in the month of August with a valid ID
Credit: Steve Madden
- J. Crew: Offers a 15% student and teacher discount with a valid ID year-round at any store
Credit: J. Crew
- Banana Republic and Gap: Students and teachers receive 15% discount year-round for full-price in-store purchases.
- Vineyard Vines: They offer students a 15% discount at vineyard vines retail stores. Students must show a valid college ID at checkout to receive this discount
Credit: Vineyard Vines
In-Store and Online Student Discounts:
- Club Monaco: Save 20% in-store or online year-round with promo code after registering at clubmonaco.com
Credit: Club Monaco
- ASOS: College students get 10% discount year-round with UNiDAYS discount service by registering at myunidays.com
- Topshop & Topman: 10% discount with a valid student ID year-round in-store or online with student Beans. Simply register with Student Beans to verify your student status and get your student discount today!
- Reebok: Students get 20% discount by registering and verifying your student status through myunidays.com
- Levi: College students can benefit from an 15% STUDENT DISCOUNT by registering and verifying student status with UNiDAYS.
- PacSun: Unlock a 10% online student discount at PacSun with Student Beans. Simply register with Student Beans to verify your student status and get your discount. http://www.pacsun.com/studentbeans.html